ADDITIONAL MECHANICS FOR STUDENT FILMMAKERS (COMPETITIVE)
- Student filmmakers are defined as individuals who are enrolled in any Philippine high school or university (undergraduate students only) either from schoolyear 2011-2012 or 2012-2013.
- A completed entry form (please see download link below) must be emailed, mailed, or delivered ahead of the film submission. For submissions of completed PSAs, please see #3 of the general mechanics.
- Winning entries will be selected by a board of judges that will include esteemed filmmakers, whose names will be announced later. Winners will be awarded the following cash prizes:
1st Prize- P 10,000
2nd Prize- P5,000
3rd Prize- P3,000
- Both winning and non-winning entries that are selected by the Secretariat will be included for public screening.
- The judges’ decisions are final and irrevocable, based on criteria agreed upon by the judges and the Secretariat.
- Metro Manila-based student filmmakers are required to attend an orientation-discussion, and encouraged to attend the master classes on filmmaking. Meanwhile, students based elsewhere will be provided reference materials via e-mail.
Deadline for submission of entries: August 30, 2012
Please click below to download entry form. E-mail accomplished forms to firstname.lastname@example.org: